Backyard Poultry Forum • View topic - Australian Game Profile

Backyard Poultry Forum

Chickens, waterfowl & all poultry - home of exhibition & backyard poultry in Australia & New Zealand
Login with a social network:
It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:24 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:22 pm 
Dapper Duck
Dapper Duck

Any others on here breed Aussie game. Just curious to see if any other breeders had a good last season and if you have any pics of your pullets and ckls.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:57 pm 
Hatchling
Hatchling

Hi there I have joined this forum to offer one Aussie game rooster and four hens if anyone is interested in them. My mother bought them but was not told what exactly they were, she was after normal backyard layers. Having looked at some pictures and done a bit of reading I think they are ok specimens. She is fairly desperate to get rid of them and is a bit weary of the rooster. However unlike the person she bought them off she doesn’t want to lie about them just to get rid of them and saddle someone else with the same problem. I figured that someone who understands the breed and wants them would be the best way to go. If you are interested you can email me at juzzkelly@gmail.com and I’ll send some pictures. They are located on the far north coast nsw.
Thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7