Backyard Poultry Forum • View topic - New Online Poultry Auction site!!

Backyard Poultry Forum

Chickens, waterfowl & all poultry - home of exhibition & backyard poultry in Australia & New Zealand
Login with a social network:
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:43 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:11 pm 
Dapper Duck
Dapper Duck

I like the idea :thumbs:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm 
Useless site, waited 1 hour to login to the site to bid on some eggs, no reply from admin either.
"NOT HAPPY JAN"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 pm 
Dapper Duck
Dapper Duck

I wonder why it too you an hour to log in? Strange. How long did you give admin to get back to you?

I've used the site sold eggs on it. will be using it again. It's a great idea. All new sites have teething problems and they will never be fixed unless people support it and give constructive feedback.

I am a bit surprised about the quality of some of the complaints here. Why are new sites expected to be perfect? If the site doesn't have the category you want, just ask for it, don't spit the dummy. Most forums and auctions sites don't allow free email addresses cause of spam and scanners. None of this is anything new...

Sites like this work in other countries.....let's hope this one gets up and running successfully.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm 

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know of a new feature that I've just released on the site :)
the address is http://www.eggschangeauctions.com/social
I'ts a social networking platform (not a forum) based on FaceBook, MySpace and the like, you can upload photo's, create pages for events, create your own blogs, or form your own online groups, vote in the online polls etc...
There is an online chat option with people in your friends list and soon there will be online games where you can play against people in your friends list aswell.
Everyone is welcome, use of this social site is 100% free I hope to see alot of you there.

As always if you do have difficulties using the site or if you have any comments that you'd like to make about the site please use the contact us page on the site and I'll respond ASAP

Cheers :)