Anjwalker has set the theme for the next comp and before it disappears I thought I better announce it.Photo Comp # 20 " WINTER "You have until Midnight AESDT Saturday , AUGUST 18th to submit your entries to email@example.com
Please make sure you follow the below guidelines - no photos already uploaded in your gallery are accepted in the comps.
1. All photos must follow the theme guidelines.
2. Entry is open to anybody with a BYP account.3. Limit of 2 entries per user for each competition
4. The following adjustments are allowed:
a). Colour, sharpness, and contrast adjustments that affect the entire picture in the same manner.
b). Cropping c). Adding a border d). With the exception of the above, no other Photoshopping or editing is permitted.
5. Only enter photos to which you own the rights and you have taken personally.
6. Photos must be taken especially for this competition; ie, during the competition start and end date.
Full information on how to enter is available at http://www.backyardpoultry.com/index.ph ... /menu.html
I know winter is a time we all find excuses to hibernate... but here is your excuse to get outside with your birds