Backyard Poultry Forum • View topic - Vote for your Four Favourite Photo Captions!

Backyard Poultry Forum

Chickens, waterfowl & all poultry - home of exhibition & backyard poultry in Australia & New Zealand
Login with a social network:
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 8:13 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Best Caption Comp! Vote for your Favourite Four. Voting open for Two Weeks.
Poll ended at Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:12 am
"Excuuuuse me ! cant you read, the sign says LAYERS only" :bg 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
"Pssst! Here she comes! Don't forget to act nonchalant!" 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
"If I told you once I told you a thousand times girls. Never let your gaurd down and never turn your back on a young roooster - dammit. Here he comes again - only this time from behind the watertank" 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
"she said whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt? and then?" 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
"Kimmy ..... trust YOU to use the most fake tan! Look at moi, I'm all blotchy, you stuuuuuupid girl!" "Aww mum don't get your egg laying knickers in a knot" .... "Mrs D, Mrs D.... Here comes Kel!!" 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
the suns not really up is it ? :-( 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
"Are you back AGAIN....... I told you before.......We will LAY, when we are damn well ready!" 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
"What do you think, girls - is this my best side?" 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
"Don't speak to her ladies!, I heard she's a rooster stealer and she eats too much food and doesn't leave any for everyone else! 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Listen up, tonight we go over the fence, spread the word! 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
" I am making it quite clear right now" this might be a Hen house but we are fence sitters and there is to be no idle gossip so stop eavesdropping..... ;-) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
"This little Fluzzie to my right might have the best touchie in the pen but does she really need to show it off to the camera?" Has she no modesty? And look at the smug look on her beak! Such an exhibitionist Honestly! the young girls these days!! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hey you, stop looking at us. Nothing eggciting going on here. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
"These aren't the chickens you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along." 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
"OK who farted? It wasn't me ! " 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
I's-a hylinin' it wid me hen frens :hug 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
"Will you just stop it already with the chicken jokes..we KNOW why the chickens crossed the road...we ARE those chickens." 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
"You again?..... buzz off..... cant you see we are waiting for our favourite nest box." 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
"There! Right there on my wing. Don't you think it looks like Colonel Sanders?" "She wasn't asking you. Nobody wants your opinion." 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
You see Claire? I told you many times, Dot thinks she is a cockatoo. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
"Let us be friends" (from your right to left) Chook 1 - G'day mate! Chook 2 - She's one of the newbies. Should we let her join us? Chook 3 - Might be a little squeezey here. Chook 4 - We'll be 'right. She's not fat. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Do you really expect us to believe those blonde tips are natural and not straight out of a bottle? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
"For goodness's sake Gladys, when I say dont look now, I mean dont look" 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
.......and here I am continuously trying to look interested for the camera..... and here she is continuously taking my spotlight by mooning......... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Always a queue for the ladies, hey girls?! 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
"Isa don't know what you mean Mrs Brown. We're just hanging about in the coop not organising a coup, Look busy ladies!" 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
Isa tellin' yah... them poorbreds may be fancy buht theys isan't ah shine on our gold'n globes, gurls! (Ah'm tellin' yous injuns, yous better lay up, gurls) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
"I SEE MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS" 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
"EGGCUSE ME! Do we watch you when you're having a wash? Some privacy, PLEASE!" 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
"Girls, have you seen Berta? Last time I saw her she hopped into the truck of that Kentucky guy..." 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yeah! , I think that food slave is coming 10%  10%  [ 6 ]
chinese whispers chicken style "book book book bagurk!" 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
"Oh it's BYP time!! Sorry I'm late. What did I miss?" 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
" Woa, Whatcha looking at Willis"! 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
She better be still sitting on our eggs 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Face it girls,we're "past the post" 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
"Taxi " 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Four hot chicky-babes waiting for a good looking rooster! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
mutter, mutter, mutter. That rooster's hopeless. When was the last time he found us something decent to eat? Hey! Hang on! I think he's found something!! 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
"You think we make a fuss about laying an egg?? Those guinea fowl talk 10x more, and for nothing!!" 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
That rooster has gone way over the top this time Doris.... I mean, has anyone ever heard of a mating queue? 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
The moons not really up is it. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Who let Fluffy off the Chain ? 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 62
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Vote for your four favourite captions! Yes, you can vote for your own if you wish, then you still have two votes for your favourites by others. You can also change your mind over the course of the voting poll. :thumbs:

Voting will be open for two weeks, then we will award some prizes to our top choices. :-D
We will email the winners and if they respond within a week with their postal details we will send them the prize. If no reply within a week, we will award the prize to the next most popular caption. :-D

To remind us where the caption belongs - here is the photo!