Sonya101 has chosen a great new topic for the next photo comp. So its time to get those cameras out and have some fun with this great new theme. Autumn may now be here- but there are still some good weather days left before winter sets in to get those cameras out and spend some time with your birds. " Funny Poultry Photographs "
So get those cameras out and get your entries in!!Competition closes June 13th . Submit your entries to email@example.com
Please make sure you follow the below guidelines - no photos already uploaded in your gallery are accepted in the comps.
1. All photos must follow the theme guidelines.
2. Entry is open to anybody with a BYP account.3. Limit of 2 entries per user for each competition
4. The following adjustments are allowed:
a). Colour, sharpness, and contrast adjustments that affect the entire picture in the same manner.
b). Cropping c). Adding a border d). With the exception of the above, no other Photoshopping or editing is permitted.
5. Only enter photos to which you own the rights and you have taken personally.
6. Photos must be taken during the competition start and end date.
7. Entries may be used and published by Backyard Poultry in the future.
Full information on how to enter is available at http://www.backyardpoultry.com/old/inde ... /menu.html