Due to a downturn in entries over the last few Photo Comps it has been decided to run a competition with no theme in order to open up the options for entries.
With the new format please remember the following when submitting your entries.
Include a caption for your photo as well as including you BYP user name when sending in your entry. Competition closes 22nd May. Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you follow the below guidelines - no photos already uploaded in your gallery are accepted in the comps.
1. All photos must follow the theme guidelines.
2. Entry is open to anybody with a BYP account.3. Limit of 2 entries per user for each competition
4. The following adjustments are allowed:
a). Colour, sharpness, and contrast adjustments that affect the entire picture in the same manner.
b). Cropping c). Adding a border d). With the exception of the above, no other Photoshopping or editing is permitted.
5. Only enter photos to which you own the rights and you have taken personally.
6. Photos must be taken during the competition start and end date.
7. Entries may be used and published by Backyard Poultry in the future.
Full information on how to enter is available at http://www.backyardpoultry.com/old/inde ... /menu.html