Backyard Poultry Forum • View topic - Fertile Egg Exchange Program - please read all swaps

Backyard Poultry Forum

Chickens, waterfowl & all poultry - home of exhibition & backyard poultry in Australia & New Zealand
Login with a social network:
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:48 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm 
Showy Hen
Showy Hen

I have pure silkie eggs, a mixture of white and buff and every shade in between! I also have bantam buff orpington eggs, (although they are still being fertility tested). In a couple of months I will have pure RIRs as well.

My wish list would be pure Welsummers, Silver pencilled wyandottes, blue orpingtons, lavender araucanas..... it goes on and on! Make me an offer.....

RIRs, Silkies Buff and White, Bantam Buff Orpingtons, Silver Pencilled Plymouth Rocks, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Wheaten Marans, Rhode Island Reds, Pearl, Lavender and Pied Guinea Fowl and Bantam Saxony ducks on the way...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 am 
Proud Rooster
Proud Rooster

I would be interested in pure bantam frizzles if anyone has eggs coming up, they are so cute :biggrin:

Also would be interested in light /buff sussex, bantam arucuana, leghorn, anything pure really but not wanting oeg right now. :D

I am just getting bantam eggs, buff & black(hens) over black/splash roo

There will be bantam langshans and hopefully some (pet)white silkies in next few weeks.

Things are still a bit cold and slow here :biggrin:

Happy to buy frizzle eggs if no one wants to swap. :thanks:

:chicks: :chicks: :chicks: :chicks:

8) *List subject to change randomly* "love chooks"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 am 
Gallant Game
Gallant Game

Hi

I have Standard Light Sussex eggs.

Will swap for belgium d'uccle any colour or Silver spangled Hamburg (standard)

Thanks

Bluestocking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 pm 
Gallant Game
Gallant Game

:hiya: i have speckled sussex x hyline commerical eggs for swap.
I have tested fertility and i am now happy to offer these eggs to others.
The offspring will be great layers and a good carcass at chop time.
The father of these is HUGE.
I can make up a dozen in 3 days.
Willing to post if you pay postage and im willing to swap for any otehr fertile eggs, although i will wait a few weeks till i have room in the bator
Cheers HH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 pm 

We have some buff cochins eggs that we would be happy to swap for Lavender (large) Araucana. All of our birds come from good quality show stock and we would be looking for the same quality birds in return.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:35 pm 
Showy Hen
Showy Hen

Utility Buff Sussex.

Very fertile rooster, not the best looking, not show quaility.

Can put together half dozens, will be able to put together half dozens of Bantam light sussexs soon.

Wanting to swap for other sussex's down the track.

PM for photos.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:54 am 
Wise Wyandotte
Wise Wyandotte

I have on offer fertile large Indian Game (dark) and standard Brahma (partridge & gold crele) eggs, good quality.
Interested in Barnevelder, Marans, Araucana, Polish, Hamburgh (silver or gold), Shamo, Aseel, Malay, Indian Runner, Khaki Campbell eggs, all good quality please.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm 

I have purebred Welsummer, DB Plymouth Rock and Light Sussex.

Would be interested in Speckled Sussex, Coronation Sussex, Partridge Welsummer, Gold Laced Wyandotte, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Australorp and Croad Langshan. Only good quality purebreds please.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:14 am 
Showy Hen
Showy Hen

Hi all Chook lovers.
I have the following i'd like to swap if anyone is interested.
LARGE X BRED LAYERS= Gold Laced Wynadotte rooster loving GLW hen, Australorp, 1x Isa, RIR, Light sussex and leghorn.( getting lots of eggs from this pen)

1)Pekin Bantams. Pure. Red/brown & Gold/Silver roosters with black, grey, white and blue hens.
2)pekin Bantams. Blue, brown/red, white mottle in with a yellow/white silkyx Pekin rooster.(these hens are just starting to lay and will be sorted into seperate pens with pure Pekin rooster soon.
3) Black, buff, mottled frizzles and blue,black,grey pure pekins in with white/blue splash rooster.
also just brought a beautiful black/blue mottle hen today that will be added to a pen in the next couple of days.
Would like to swap for Pure Pekins, frizzle bantams or frizzle x pekin, other pure breeds considered, no silky's ( have plenty at the moment) and no Isa Brown's
Pekins need to be pure but i don't expect show quailty.
NO EGGS AVAILABLE FOR SENDING UNTIL AROUND 15TH OF NOVEMBER. CAN SEND HALF DOZEN ALSO.
Anyone interested please let me know.
email. tev50862@bigpond.net.au

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm 
Dapper Duck
Dapper Duck

Hello

I have purebred australorp fertile eggs......would love to swap a doz for light sussex eggs

I get 5 eggs a day and can post when neccessary

thank you

Jennie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:19 pm 
Showy Hen
Showy Hen

I have a dozen pure Pekin eggs...blue, grey,white, black hens with red/black and silver/gold roosters and blue,white,buff hens with white/blue/brown splash rooster to swap for other pure Pekins or Pekin x Frizzles or small Frizzles i love unique colours. Can post tomorrow or Tuesday. email if interested tev50862@bigpond.net.au

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:20 pm 
Showy Hen
Showy Hen

i am curious.

I have never sent any eggs as i am very new but i love wild weird and wonderful coloured/breed chooks.

How has this idea been going i noticed it was posted about 2 years ago?

I have trio of light sussex, trio of buff sussex, a pen with a white, buff, and roany black silkie hen and the rooster i have no idea what colour you call him.
In my pen i have for eggs i have new hampshires, lomans, leghorns, australorps with a buff sussex rooster. I just hatched a few from this pen with he light sussex rooster and are turning out quite cute and taking on the sussex spots. I have so many eggs come from this pen its not funny so happy to send some to people interested in hatching some.

I would prefer some pure sussex light, buff silver or corination.

Advice on how to store, prepare and send the eggs apprieciated.

Thanks
Katie :chicks:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm 
Hatchling
Hatchling

i have lge silver and gold laced wyandotte eggs to swap exellent quality and great fertility interested in other wyandotte lines or plymouth rock db
thankyou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:17 pm 
Showy Hen
Showy Hen

I am interested in this too. I have lavender araucana's that are laying really well. I would be willing to swap them for any type of purebred sussex.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:27 am 
Showy Hen
Showy Hen

I will have a dozen pure Pekin eggs...blue, grey,white, black hens with red/black and silver/gold roosters and blue,white,buff hens with white/blue/brown splash rooster to swap for other pure Pekins, Silky's or Pekin x Frizzles or small Frizzles i love unique colours.Ready to post Monday email if interested tev50862@bigpond.net.au

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next