PRICES HAVE ACTUALLY COME DOWN!!!!
ALINA'S ORIGINAL CHOOK PERFORMANCE ENHANCER SPICE BLEND - now even more affordable.
After lengthy discussions with my supplier, I am finally able to offer bulk quantities of my spice blend at a greatly reduced price. 420 gms is now only $12 (was $15) and the 950 gms is now only $22 (was $27). My prices have not gone up in over 2 years and now they are actually coming DOWN!!
What does my spice mix do?
(1) My spice mix is a general, all round tonic that you add to your chooks' morning mash.
(2) My spice mix helps speed up feather regrowth (either during moulting or in rescue chooks that have lost their feathers due to battery conditions).
(3) Chooks do not lay when they are re-feathering, faster re-feathering means that your chooks start laying eggs sooner - so my spice mix helps to promote egg laying (also works for chooks that are not laying for reasons other than re- feathering).
(4) Increases egg production - quantity wise (especially during the winter months).
(5) Helps control/eliminate internal and external parasites and worms.
(6) Helps prevent respiratory problems (something that chooks are prone to).
(7) Encourages chooks to eat (chooks can be picky eaters and may need coaxing to eat things like pellets - my spice mix added to the pellets, makes them more appetizing).
(8) My spice mix tastes delicious!! IT IS MADE FROM 100% FOOD GRADE SPICES AND CAN BE SAFELY USED IN YOUR OWN KITCHEN. (I have had heaps of recipes sent to me by people using the spice mix - from scrambled eggs to roast leg of lamb ...LOL....)
(9) It is made from natural, non-toxic ingredients - very important if you are eating the eggs (or eating the chooks for that matter)
(10) My spice mix does NOT flavour the eggs.
These are just off the top of my head. Most of these claims are based on empirical evidence gathered over the last two years. I don't know that anyone has tested the mix to find out what it actually does, but from the reports that I have had back and from the repeat sales, people are very happy with the results. Once someone has tried it, they are more than happy to recommend it to others.
60 gms sample packs are also available for $5.50 (that price includes the cost of postage to anywhere in Australia). Okay - I forgot to put in the postage costs! Sample pack of 60 gms is $5.50 (which includes the cost of postage) - if you want to pick up, the sample bag is only $4.00 The 420 gm pack is $12 plus an additional $8.25 for postage to anywhere in Australia in a pre paid 500 gm satchel (that is the actual cost of the satchel - I do not charge any extra for packaging and handling). The 950 gm pack is $22 plus an additional $13.40 for postage (in a 3 kg pre paid satchel) - remember you can fit up to 3 x 950 gm packs into the same 3 kg satchel.