Backyard Poultry Forum • View topic - Breeding record management software

Backyard Poultry Forum

Chickens, waterfowl & all poultry - home of exhibition & backyard poultry in Australia & New Zealand
Login with a social network:
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:39 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:46 pm 

Hello everyone,

I have came across a bird breeding program that is as good as any other and at a very good price then the rest of the breeding software out there and as equal and even better then the rest of the bird breeding software , it has everything and for around $15 AU well worth it . Hers the link : http://www.birdbreederpro.com/

You can try the program for yourself for free and if it suites you then you can just buy it ..but for the price you can not go wrong you can also put photos and keeps all your pedigree of your breeding records it's fantastic for me anyway and I just thought ill share it .

The programmer of the software also has his sight on mobile phone and iPads Apps for Apple or Android and probably the first ever bird breeding program , enjoy .

Regards
Claude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:34 pm 
Wise Wyandotte
Wise Wyandotte

Welcome Claude! I see this is your first post on this forum. Please tell us I little about your chicken breeding and how the program has been good to help?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:01 pm 

Thanks Andrewschook, well ive tried many breeding programs on the past and they cost quite abit $ and this software is for a breeder who likes to keep records of their lines and the reason why I wanted to share this is for others like myself who would like to keep records of their stock ..and not pay so much money for something you enjoying doing .

I just wanted to share this with others but everyone different some might not like this and that's fine it's up to you we are all different .. I like to keep records and I paid a lot if money for some programs and I didn't want people to go the same way as I did , anyway thanks once again .. Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:37 pm 
Wise Wyandotte
Wise Wyandotte

How about you give us an example?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:59 pm 

You can download the program for free and try it out ..if you like it , well ..I suppose you could buy it ,up to you .

As for information you will need to contact the programmer I'm sure he will help you with any questions you might have , Give it try it might be for you or it might not be , only one way to find out ...cheers :thumbs:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:16 pm 
Gallant Game
Gallant Game

Webpage doesn't work... see Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Jc6jo_4DI

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 am 

Tasv,

There's no problem with the web page link , its working fine but here it is again for you :

http://www.birdbreederpro.com/