A bit of an update- i've had a little bit of time for some further work- all of the power cabling is run internally and half of the walls are filled with insulation and lined with yellow tongue board, so the electrician can connect the power points and lights which will be great
Well today is Sunday, and Shayne is off getting chooks and vaccines, so I spent the day with my father in law finally hanging the big barn style doors i made up over the last couple of weeks.
It took some research but i finally found some big heavy stainless steel parliament hinges, which allow the doors to sit into the door jam a little like normal, but open outwards and fold flat against the sides of the shed- right out of the way.
After a bit of trimming and adjusting, we got them aligned and fitted. It was a pretty dreary drizzling day, so it was great to do a productive days work
Next week i'll take them off and paint them along with the door jams (architraves), and fit the locks and handles. So close to being finished